· And a subscription box is a monthly or bi-monthly surprise. In addition to being a fun surprise in the mail, kids can travel and explore the world through activities, crafts and books. There are so many different subscription boxes out there. I've compiled a list below of ones that offer geography and world culture for kids.
· Little Passports is one of my top recommendations for monthly subscription boxes for kids. This award-winning service teaches kids about the world by sending out a destination-specific box each month filled with letters, souvenirs, activities and more. Keep kids busy this summer with Little Passports adventures!
· 3. Green Kid Crafts. Price: Starts at $21.91/month What's Included: Give the kiddos a hands-on craft experience with Green Kid Crafts, a monthly box that brings DIY STEAM projects made from eco-friendly and sustainably sourced materials. One of the best ways to teach kids about science through crafting and creating, Green Kid Crafts offers the Junior box for early learners or the Discovery box ...
· Boxes are offered for ages two to four, five to seven and eight plus, in themes like camping, insects and safari. Curiosity Box, from $35/month, curiositybox.ca. 6. Little Passports. Photo: Little Passports. Tiny nomads will love learning about differen places around the world each month.
· Overview. You apply for a child passport if your child is under 16. It costs £49 to apply online and £58.50 to apply with a paper form from the Post Office. A child passport is valid for 5 years ...
· Little Passports Kids Subscription Box monthly rates depend on the adventure subscription plan you choose, but start as low as $11.95/month. Save $15 on any 12-month subscription with coupon code: LEARN15 Click to learn more and visit Little Passports My kids are anxiously awaiting for their next World Edition box.
Little Passports - Monthly educational gift subscriptions for kids Make Their World Bigger. One Box at a Time. Play-based science and geography kits delivered monthly.
· Price: $15.95+ per month. When kids subscribe to Little Passports World Edition, they receive a passport, a mini-suitcase, and a world map. Then, each month, kids receive a letter from fictional pen pals Sam and Sofia as they visit a new country.
· We tried the Little Passports Early Explorer kids subscription box and found it to be a fun and engaging way to introduce children aged 3 to 5 to our world, its geography, people and culture. The monthly subscription is supplemented with online resources that spark ongoing interest in the topics covered in the box.
· The cost of subscription boxes for kids varies depending on the size of the box, theme, and what's included. They typically start in the range of $15 to $35 per box, but prices will differ based on the type of projects and materials in the selected subscription.
Little Passports offers a variety of fun, action-packed subscription lines for kids of all ages. In our World Edition, kids explore the world one country at a time through a fun and educational travel themed subscription box. Feed your child's curiosity as they uncover exciting countries and cultures through hands-on projects and activities!
11 Fun & Educational Monthly Subscription Boxes for Kids It can be hard coming up with fun things that both you and your child will enjoy, and learn from. By the time you find something to do online, and then go out and buy the supplies, complete the activity, and clean up, it can be quite the task.
· Suggested Age Range: 5 to 9+ for MEL Kids, 9 to 14+ for MEL Chemistry, and 8-14+ for MEL Physics. Cost: $34.90 per month.Subscribe here! About This Box: If your child loves science and performing hands-on experiments, you'll want to check out the kids subscription boxes from MEL Science.With options for different age groups, this subscription box for kids is ideal for ages 5 and up.
· The First Month: Little Passports Review. The first month your child receives a Little Passports box is especially exciting. It's the box that contains all the fun tools they will need to get started and use along with future boxes, too. We chose a monthly subscription to the World Edition box for my 7-year-old son.
· Amazon's Prime Book Box for kids takes advantage of Amazon's unparalleled access to thousands of titles. You can choose to have a box delivered every one, two, or three months, with age ...
Monthly subscription boxes for kids are a great way to give kids a surprise monthly gift. There are educational craft and activity boxes, like Kiwi Crate or Little Passports, which deliver everything needed for kids to complete fun hands-on crafts.
· Little Passports Review: A Monthly Educational Subscription Box for Children Little Passports is a company that provides monthly educational subscription packs for kids ages 3-9+. Each delivery contains a collection of activity books, stickers, trading cards, and access to information online in the areas of geography, science, and world cultures.
Our Science Junior subscription is recommended for children 5 to 8 years old. Our Science Expeditions subscription is for 8 years and older. The recommended age range for our other subscriptions are: 3 to 5 years old for Early Explorers, 6 to 10 years old for the World Edition, and 7 to 12 years old for the USA Edition.
4. Ivy Kids. Ivy Kids' subscription education boxes meet the standards of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). Ivy Kids is a monthly educational subscription box for children ages 3-8. Each kit contains more than 10 activities based up a classic children's book and arrives with projects, materials and games.
· Price: KiwiCo offers six lines for kids and teens of different ages. Prices for all boxes start at $19.95 for a monthly subscription, down to $16.95/month if you purchase a year at a time. What You Get: KiwiCo is a STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics) subscription box for kids. Inspire your young innovators, artists, designers, makers, and scientists with monthly ...
· MEL Science is one of the best science-based subscription boxes for kids. They offer a monthly MEL Chemistry box for kids from 9-14, which includes 2 to 3 complete chemistry kits. To supplement their experiments, kids can use their mobile app as a virtual reality (VR) microscope so they can explore molecules and atoms in 3D.
Subscription Boxes. Every month a new package will arrive conveniently at your child's doorstep or mailbox. Each kit promotes exploration and discovery through a wide range of age appropriate hands-on projects, activity booklets, full-color magazines, stickers, and trading cards. Ages 3-5.
· Book Box is a monthly subscription box containing children's books featuring characters of color plus fun book swag! They provide 2-3 hand-picked books for kids 12 and under and offers boxes for different age groups: baby-3, ages 4-8, and ages 9-12. Gift It: Buy a Just Like Me Book Box gift card here! Gift cards are sent by mail to the recipient.
· Little Passports has a variety of monthly boxes geared towards different ages and interests. Early Explorers is for ages 3-5. This box explores a new world theme each month, like music, oceans, and dinosaurs. World Edition is for ages 6-10. Discover a new country each month, with souvenirs and hands-on activities. USA Edition is for ages 7-12.
· Price: $27.99/box per month, $26.99/box if you pay three months in advance, $25.99 if you pay six months in advance. What You Get: Owl Crate is a monthly subscription box for young adults. They also offer Owl Crate Jr. for kids age 8-12.