The spells will then be cast with consecutive clicks of the button. Here is a simple example: #showtooltip castsequence reset=2 Curse of Pain, Corruption. The macro above will cast Curse of Pain with the first press and Corruption with the second press. After 2 seconds from the first press, the macro will reset, so it will cast Curse of Pain again.
· Lockpicking is the ability to open locked doors, chests, junkboxes, and lockboxes.It can be performed in three ways: The rogue class has a trained ability, [Pick Lock], which allows them to open locked items.This can be learned at level 20 from any rogue trainer.Lockpicking skill is 5 times the rogue's level. Blacksmiths can craft skeleton keys which are able to open locks of different levels.
· Classic Herbalism Profession and Leveling Guide. Herbalism is the WoW Classic profession that focuses on gathering plants which are used as materials mainly for Alchemy and many other crafting professions. Herbalism is of particular importance to Rogues, because they use Fadeleaf to make Blinding Powder for their Blind skill.
· Whether you're taking a casual approach to leveling in WoW Classic, or seeking to follow this madman who hit level 60 in less than a week on from release, it's …
Sturdy Locked Chest; Worn Junkbox; 70: Golden Skeleton Key: Strong Iron Lockbox; 125: Golden Skeleton Key: Steel Lockbox; Ironbound Locked Chest; Sturdy Junkbox; 175: Truesilver Skeleton Key: Reinforced Steel Lockbox; Mithril Lockbox; Thorium Lockbox; Eternium Lockbox; Dented Footlocker; 225: Arcanite Skeleton Key: Reinforced Locked Chest; Heavy Junkbox; 250: Arcanite Skeleton Key
· Gold is incredibly important in WoW Classic for a number of reasons and will be quite hard to come by, especially at the start. Check out the Warlock Goldmaking section for more information on other potential professions for making gold. 7. Changelog.
Sage Guide: Classic WoW Leveling Guide (Alliance 1-60). Step by step instructions all the way to level 60!
WoW Classic Rogue Lockpicking Guide Lockpicking is a very beneficial ability to have. During your time in the game there are going to be locked chests in instances, locked boxes dropping off mobs, or locked doors that could provide you with access to uber loot to sell on the auction house.
Type of Lock/junk box: Lockpicking skill required: Blacksmithing key required: Ornate Bronze Lockbox; Battered Junkbox; 1: Silver Skeleton Key: Heavy Bronze Lockbox; 25: Silver Skeleton Key: Iron Lockbox; Sturdy Locked Chest; Worn Junkbox; 70: Golden Skeleton Key: Strong Iron Lockbox; 125: Golden Skeleton Key: Steel Lockbox; Ironbound Locked Chest; Sturdy Junkbox; 175
· Blacksmithing gets several keys ( not sure to what level locks they open though ), such as gold and truesilver keys. Engineering gets Seaforium Charges that blow the lock to smittereens. tested it and you are incorrect. seaforium charges did not even have a clickable option on locked chests in classic. Then Seaforium charges are only for doors ...
· Lots and lots of pockets. Every character level that you gain allows you to train five levels of Lockpicking until you reach 300 levels of Lockpicking. Then you are amazing. No lock is safe. Sometimes you'll find yourself in the annoying position of having out-leveled the level of the Junkboxes and Lockboxes you are able to pick pocket and loot.
· Boxes level in classic and ability to use items inside is unrelated to the ability to open them. You can virtually open all boxes in classic at level 45(225 lockpicking), Even …
Those wondering how long it took me in real-time to hit 60.I spent 4-5hr a day everyday over the span of a week. No rested xp bonus was used except the ones ...
· This article is a list of all zones by level for World of Warcraft: Classic.. Colors indicate Alliance territory, Horde territory, Contested territory, Combat zone.; Numbers within the bars indicate the level range. Classification For the classification before Cataclysm, see Zones by level (original).For the original classification after Cataclysm pre-Patch 7.3.5, see Zones by level (Cataclysm).
Comment by 1497 First off, Destiny is crafted. Secondly, no. They are just like a level 60 lockbox. They don't drop epics etc, it's like the loot table of a level 60 rare (will always drop a green, sometimes a blue, and rarely an epic).
Item Level Item Lockpicking Skill Character Level 20 [Ornate Bronze Lockbox] 1: 20 25 [Heavy Bronze Lockbox] 25: 20 30 [Iron Lockbox] 70: 20 35 [Strong Iron Lockbox] 125: 25 40 [Steel Lockbox] 175: 35 45 [Reinforced Steel Lockbox] 225: 45 50 [Mithril Lockbox] 225: 50 55 ... Vanilla WoW Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.
Classic WoW Lockpicking Leveling Guide 1-300 This Lockpicking guide will show you the fastest way how to get your Lockpicking skill up from 1 to 300 The basic formula for your maximum lockpicking skill at a particular level is (5 * level). So, for example, if you have a level 20 character, your maximum lockpicking skill will be 100.
· This article is a list of all zones by level for World of Warcraft: Classic. Colors indicate Alliance territory, Horde territory, Contested territory, Combat zone. Numbers within the bars indicate the level range. Classification For the classification before Cataclysm, see Zones by level (original).
· At low levels (6 and 7), quests turn grey when you are only 5 levels higher than the quest, but you can still do a level 2 quest at level 7 and get the full experience and rep for it. I assume that by the same token, at higher levels when it takes longer for quests to turn grey, you'll still get decayed rep for completing a quest 6 levels below yours even if the quest is green to you.
Skill Level: Ornate Bronze Lockbox : 1: Heavy Bronze Lockbox : 25: Iron Lockbox : 75: Strong Iron Lockbox : 125: Steel Lockbox : 175: Reinforced Steel Lockbox : 225: Mithril Lockbox : 225: Thorium Lockbox : 225: Eternium Lockbox : 225: Reinforced Locked Chest : 250: Eternium Lockbox (TBC) 225: Khorium Lockbox (TBC) 325
At level 85 you will automatically have a lockpicking skill of 425 and it won't be necessary to level up lockpicking ever by traditional means of picking a lock on a chest or a door. ... During your time in the game there are going to be locked chests in instances, locked boxes dropping off mobs, ... Best Duo / Trio Combo for WoW Classic;
Classic World of Warcraft 1-60 Leveling Guide by Navak, Egregious, Ayle, Defcamp & Kargoz. Full routes for Horde and Alliance (Orc, Tauren, Troll, Undead, Human ...
· A WoW Classic levelling guide can be useful if you're coming from modern World ... many zones will scale to your current level but in Classic, ... this ticks the dumb-fun summer-movie box nicely" 4.
Improve your play. All in game. The Warcraft Logs Companion allows players to upload combat logs from World of Warcraft, either live during play or after a dungeon or raid. The Warcraft Logs servers will then parse and analyze the log before making it viewable in game. No …
Or if you are done with the leveling process make sure to check our Best WoW Classic Builds for level 60 characters! Odealo is a player-to-player marketplace for World of Warcraft Classic Gold, Items, and Power Leveling. WOW GOLD . Warlock Class Overview.