Vintage Ethan Allen Dough Box Side Table Maple Heirloom Collection Colonial. $180.00. View It on eBay. 24 Primitive 1800 s Antique Rustic Famhouse dough Bread Wooden Board Peel Table. $249.00. View It on eBay. Vintage 1950s Mid Century Baumritter Dough Box Table End Side Maple Brown Wood. $156.95. View It on eBay.
· C.B., GRAND LEDGE, MICH. When s typically baked their own bread, dough was placed in a wooden box to allow it to rise. Then the bread was kneaded on the flat removable top. This dough box is from the mid-19th century and has been refinished. The legs were added later, transforming the piece into an extra table for the kitchen.
Vintage Antiques For Sale. Large Antique 19th c Pine Dough Box Kneading Table. $650.00. View It on eBay. Primitive Early American Antique Pine Pennsylvania Dough Box Bin Flour Cabinet. $1,900.00. View It on eBay. Antique Primitive 19Th C Dough Box Petrin Kneading Table …
I Just bought these matching Mersman dough box tables and am curious how much they're worth! One box does have an imprint on the inside, but other than that they are in great condition! Answers. By poehere [105 Posts, 5,522 Comments] February 10, 2018 0 found this helpful. Best Answer.
Dough Box, Side Table, End Table, 's Room, Nursery Decor, Kids Room, Storage Cabinet, Craft Storage ScenicRouteHwy. 5 out of 5 stars (13) $ 375.00. Favorite Add to Antique Dough Box Table, Pennsylvania Primitive Furniture, Farmhouse Decor AcornAndAlice. 5 out of 5 stars (848) $ 1,275.00 ...
· According to Home Things Past, dough boxes were used in the 1800's for kneading and letting bread rise. Since the box had legs, it didn't take up space on a table and could easily be moved around. The lid on the dough boxes kept dust, and mice, off the dough. ReNew2U provided some background regarding dough boxes becoming end tables.
Buamritter Colonial Fruniture Sewing Dough Box Side End Table. Are you a seamstress, a quilter, tailor, crafter, or a sewing enthusiast? Whichever title fits you best, you are an artist waiting to develop your most current masterpiece with particular fabric, colors of string as well as special styles.
· Got my Dough Box End Table... I was a tad disappointed in the condition of it. I guess my idea of "very good condition" is not the same as others. But after our road trip from hell, I was determined to bring it home. Even if it was charred in a fire, missing a leg, and was held together with duct tape it was coming home with me!
Dough Box he dough box was a functional piece found in many a country kitchen. ... Set your table-saw miter gauge to 8° off 90 and trim the two end pieces of the apron. Do the same to the ends of the two pieces that will make the end pieces of the box. STEP 8. Remove the guard from your table saw and set the blade to cut at a depth of 1". STEP 9.
May 3, 2013 - Explore esther prieto's board "Vintage Dough Boxes & Dough Tables", followed by 124 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about dough box, primitive antiques, primitive decorating.
· If you are not familiar with dough boxes and their use, see this excellent description on Home Things Past. In Part 1 we are going to focus on the legs. In Part 2 we will draw the aprons and mortise & tenon joinery. In Part 3 we will draw the sides and ends and create the dovetail joinery. Finally in Part 4 we will draw the top and discuss the ...
· My husband and I inherited an antique dough box passed down from his New England family. It is in very good condition. I wondered if someone might be able to give me a rough idea of how old it is? I noticed that the corners are dovetailed, which makes me think it's from the 18th century, based on what I've researched.
Did you scroll all this way to get facts about dough box end table? Well you're in luck, because here they come. There are 3 dough box end table for sale on Etsy, and they cost $553.33 on average.
Baumritter Colonial Furniture Sewing Dough Box Side End Table. Stitching is enjoyable and fulfilling. From making simple points to developing skillful creative sewn garments, everything begins with an suggestion, a pattern, shade options, designs and also naturally, a great stitching maker.
· Lot Description: This vintage, solid maple, lift top dough box was likely made mid-century but resembles antique dough boxes where bread was left to rise safely. Today, it can be used as an occasional or end table with storage OR... as it was originally designed. The wood is maple and has been sanded to prep for a new finish.
· He says a typical dough box from that part of the world has curved handles spanning the lid. Slanting sides are the norm, and the box shape doesn't vary much, but if the box has legs their designs can be quite different. A photograph of an exceptional 18th century box shows fine painted floral decoration, with a German folk art look.
Ended VINTAGE DOUGH BOX END TABLE WITH MAGAZINE RACK. prev Lot # 015 next Sold Winning Bid: $ 30.00; 11 Bid(s) View Bid History High Bidder: Theavsecs transitionaldesign View Seller's Other Listings Contact Seller Payment Options ...
· A Colonial style end table. The dough box style piece has a trapezoid top section, with both sides of the top capable of that folding over to sit flush on top of the other half. A side portion of the table has an open storage with vase and ring turned stiles under an arched rail.
Vintage Heywood Wakefield Dough Box Style End Table with Magazine Rack. $239.00. Local Pickup. or Best Offer. 11 watching. Mid Century Maple Heywood Wakefield Dropleaf Coffee Table (CT158) $599.00. Free shipping. or Best Offer. ART DECO HEYWOOD WAKEFIELD WICKER Telephone Occasional Seat table ...
· When s typically baked their own bread, dough was placed in a wooden box to allow it to rise. Then the bread was kneaded on the flat removable top. This dough box is from the mid-19th century and has been refinished. The legs were added later, transforming the piece into an extra table for the kitchen.
19th century solid maple 'dough box' used for storing flour and rising dough for daily bread making. 26 1/2" deep, 18" wide, 24 1/2" tall. Would make a great storage end table. $145 Dough Box End Table
· Dough box definition is - a rectangular wooden box mounted on legs that is used as a worktable and storage space.