A box this big should not surpass the international shipping size limit. Boxes can be even bigger, but not by much. FedEx sells bike boxes that are 54x28x8. According to FedEx, a bike box of this size "fits most bicycles and other flat or narrow items." We wouldn't recommend you go any bigger than the above FedEx bike box size, though.
Standard boxes available in-store at FedEx Office. Dimensions. 8" x 8" x 8" box. Price for box only. $1.75. Price with packing. $5.49. Price for fragile packaging**. $13.49.
FedEx also provides Express Packaging Tips for cushioning, sealing, and labeling packages, whether you are using FedEx packaging supplies or your own boxes. FedEx Express Packaging Supplies FedEx Express packaging comes in several sizes.
· FedEx Small Box This self-assembly FedEx box can hold a single reel of magnetic tape, videotapes, catalogs, small documents, CDs, and file folders. It is 27.6cm x 31.1cm x 3.8cm in size and has a weight limit of 9kg. FedEx Medium Box This self-sealing FedEx box is designed for large documents, binders, or books.
· FedEx has a fleet of 654 aircraft with a lift capacity of 26.5 million pounds daily. A solid-state laptop drive weighs about 78 grams and can hold up to a terabyte. That means FedEx is capable of transferring 150 exabytes of data per day, or 14 petabits per second—almost a hundred times the current throughput of the internet. We can improve ...
· Quantity: 1 Box. - Handle Holes. • Strong and sturdy double wall cardboard box. • Standard brown Kraft finish. • Printed with content labelling house grids. • Delivered flat packed, and easy to assemble. • Ideal for domestic or industrial packing, • Made from recyclable materials. 125KT BC Flute double wall cardboard.
FedEx Box - Medium. • Inside dimensions: 13.25" x 11.5" x 2.38" (33.66 cm x 29.21 cm x 6.03 cm).
FedEx Box - Medium. • Inside dimensions: 13.25" x 11.5" x 2.38" (33.66 cm x 29.21 cm x 6.03 cm). • Maximum weight allowed: 20 lbs. (9.07 kg). • Weight when empty: 6.5 oz. • For binders, books and heavy documents. • The minimum billable weight for this FedEx packaging will be 1kg per package.
FedEx International Air Way Bill . Clear Pouch . FEDEX BOXES: ____ FXS1 FedEx Small Box (S1) 12 3/8"x10 7/8"x1 1/2" (Rectangular and shallow) ____ FXM1 . FedEx Medium Box (M1) 13 1/4"x11 1/2"x3 3/8" (Rectangular and shallow) ____ FXL1 . FedEx Large Box (L1) 17 1/2"x12 3/4"x3" (Rectangular and shallow) ____ FXTB . FedEx Tube ...
FedEx ® Medium Box. Self-sealing box designed for binders, books or large documents. Mark the 'FedEx Box' box in Section 5 of the International Air Waybill. Internal measurements: Height 29.2 cm, Width 33 cm, Depth 6 cm. Weight limit: 9 kg. The minimum weight charged is 1 kgs; FedEx ® Large Box
FedEx® One Rate Extra Large Box FedEx® One Rate Tube FedEx One Rate® is available for single package shipments to and from all 50 states, but not all areas of Alaska and Hawaii.
· The following are 15 common shipping box sizes. 1. 4 x 4 x4″ Boxes. A box with these dimensions is also known as a mug box. These shipping box sizes are great for shipping cubic, round, or odd-shaped items. It can carry up to 3lbs. 2. 5 x 5 x 5″ Boxes. A box with these dimensions can carry a maximum weight of 5 lbs.
Dimensions Part No. FedEx ... FedEx® Medium Box (M2) 83/4" x 43/ 8" x 115/ 16" 167028. How do I choose the right package? When you ship items using FedEx One Rate, you have a variety of packaging options. It's important to select the right packaging
· The FedEx Small Box, which comes in two comparable sizes, starts at $8.65. The wider of the two has dimensions of 8 3⁄4″ x 2 5⁄8″ x 11 1⁄4″. The Medium Box—which is just two inches thicker than the Small Box, measuring 8 3⁄4″ x 4 3⁄8″ x 11 1⁄4″—starts at $11.20 per box …
· 07:54 PM. FedEx says it fits a 20"x12"x6" box, but my box is 14"x14"x7", and I just dropped it in. So, FYI, to anyone who wants to know. A 14"x14"x7" box perfectly fits the FedEx Express Drop Box (assuming homogeneous dimensionality). Message 4 of 40.
Order Free FedEx Packaging. Boxes in a variety of sizes: FedEx ® Small Box. Self-assembly box designed to hold a single reel of magnetic tape, small documents, catalogs, file folders, videotapes and CDs; Mark the 'FedEx Box' box in Section 5 of the International Air Waybill. Internal measurements: Height 27.6 cm, Width 31.1 cm, Depth 3.8 cm.
· Those are the inside box measurements. Outside, that same box measures 16 3/8×12 3/8×12 5/8″. As you can see, often these box dimensions can be close, but you need to know which is which to avoid costly mistakes. You'd hate to be just a ½ inch off and not be able to fit any of your products in the box.
· Cubic size is essentially the same thing as volume, which indicates the amount of space inside the box. If you have a package with a length of 12 inches (30 cm), a width of 8 inches (20 cm), and a height of 4 inches (10 cm), it's total cubic size would be 384 inches (980 cm). 
· The FedEx Small Box, which comes in two comparable sizes, starts at $8.65. The wider of the two has dimensions of 8 3⁄4″ x 2 5⁄8″ x 11 1⁄4″. The Medium Box—which is just two inches thicker than the Small Box, measuring 8 3⁄4″ x 4 3⁄8″ x 11 1⁄4″—starts at $11.20 per box in Zone 1.
For all FedEx Express shipments to any other country, dimensional weight is calculated by a special formula. This is: Length x Width x Height (all in cm) divided by the 'factor number', communicated from time to time by FedEx. For more information, please check out our instructions on Weight and Dimensions (page 6).
· FedEx Medium Box This self-sealing FedEx box is designed for large documents, binders, or books. It has a weight limit of 9kg and measures 29.2cm x 33cm x 6cm. FedEx Large Box Another self-sealing FedEx shipping box, this one is designed for machine parts, large stacks of paper, and computer printouts.